Limen House is dedicated to providing a safe, supportive and structured environment to help chemically dependent people recover from their disease of addiction. Our goal is to help people return to their homes, jobs, and communities clean and sober and enable them to obtain employment, supportive housing and become productive members of society. We do this with compassion, care and commitment.Potential Limen House residents:
- Are at least 18 years old,
- Originate primarily from the tri-state area, with preference given to Delaware residents,*
- Are medically stable and referred with a primary diagnosis of substance abuse,
- Are prepared to follow all the rules and regulations of the House. We are not a boarding house and the expectations we place on our residents are high.
- Are admitted following a personal interview with the Staff
- Priority is given to pregnant women.
If you have any questions regarding admission or would like to make a referral, please call the Men's House at (302) 652-7969 or the Women's House at (302) 571-1216.
*Limen House has no set quotas for race, income, employment status or other disabilities. Admission is not based on race, religion, sexual orientation or economic condition